UNIBEN Direct Entry admission screening form application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILITY.
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in Mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects as not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, University Diploma, University Degrees, HSC/GCE A/L, JUPEB or other recognized equivalent in relevant subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM.
All applications should be made between 8.00am on Monday 9th October 2017 and Midnight Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click onStudent Portal
- Click onRegister for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter yourSurname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On thehttps://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Uploada RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session will be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED and will take place on the 21st of October, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line on 19th October, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Closing Date: Application website closes by 17th October 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 17th October 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 17th October 2017 will not be Screened.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
We believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks..