- UMYU Reschedules Post UTME Screening Dates 2017/2018
- NECO May-June Results Out For 2017/18 – See Full Statistics
Below are the Outlined Guidelines
- The examinations will have multiple sessions per day.
- Each examination session will have a stipulated and advertised start and stop time.
- Each candidate will be placed in a particular session on a particular day.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination venue at least TWO (2) HOURS before the start time of the examination.
- Candidates will be physically and digitally screened before being allowed to write the examination.
- Once a candidate has been screened S/He must remain within the specified HOLDING AREA awaiting entry into the examination hall.
- Candidates will be required to observe approved CBT examination restroom guidelines.
- Candidates are advised to read and understand all instructions displayed by the Computer System for each subject on which they will be examined.
- Candidates will only be allowed to take a writing pen into the examination hall.
- The following items are prohibited in the examination hall: mobile-phones, calculators, document and writing materials should not be taken into the examination venue.
- Candidates must bring along to the examination venues the following for submission, before they will be allowed to write the examination: o Examination Slip printout o Examination Guidelines printout
- Any examination malpractice/misconduct will be appropriately dealt with.
- All enquiries while the examination is in progress must be directed ONLY to the examination INVIGILATOR.
- All candidates must confirm that their attendance is duly acknowledged during the conduct of the examination.
- Any candidate that becomes ill during the examination must inform the Invigilator immediately.
- All candidate must ensure that all questions are properly submitted on the CBT before exiting the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to write an examination if S/He arrives at a time later than 20 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are required to leave the examination venue QUIETLY on completion of their allotted questions.
- The UNIVERSITY will not be responsible for the safety of personal effects brought to the examination premises.
- All candidates are required to conduct themselves in a manner that does not result in disturbance of public peace throughout the period of the examination and within the designated premises
NOTE: All applicants are now informed that they can now print their OAU Post UTME Aptitude Test Slip from 6:00 Pm from 19th September 2017.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
We believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks..